• Butterfly
    Butterfly
    munk
    Quote:

d0pefish wrote:
    I have had problems with MorphOS and my Algor Pro USB card before, and I was certain I had solved them once and for all with Chris Hodges' new bootloader for the Algor FlashROM, and the previous version of module.com1.

Did you try to boot with lmb pressed all the time? I don't know what MOS does when the flash content is already installed. Since the flash is executed on a reboot/powerup its contents _is_ active when you invoke the MOS startup. You can only prevent that by pressing lmb. You need to press lmb again if you go through the "Early Startup menu" to select the boot partition. Thats because this will trigger an additional reboot which would then activate the previously skipped flash.

Quote:

It will only boot up if I remove the Algor card. It doesn't make a difference if I have the FlashROM empty or filled with my patches, and it doesn't make a difference which Zorro slot I have the Algor inserted into.

Thats strange. I would have expected that it would work with an empty flash.

Quote:

Code:

set kickstart "kickstart=roms/rom3.1"
    ;set kickstart "nokickstart"

Do you really need a true rom image?
  • »27.09.06 - 15:29