• Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    CLS2086
    Hi, I noticed that too yesterday.
    When I copied the CD, it told me that the Font Vera...... was already copied !
    I suppose it's a name lenght problem, not your fault !
    I choose an another fonts for MUI, but i did not find the way to make the menus appeared faster (between 1 and 2s)

I made some little tried of PCI card at night :
    Ess Solo1 : i found no drivers to make it works, and its mixer nedd amigaguide.library

Voodoo TVFM with RadioX : the card is already in use...

Combo VIA USB2+FW with poseidon 2.2 68km + arackattack : I need to add manually the OpenUsb units, it found well if its UHCI or EHCI. But it is limited to 3 units. Find and install an hub.class, but gave error when it try to open an another unit.

Rtl 8029AS : no drivers ....

Pcmcia compactflash.device -> can't find a device in CF0: when I use IDEFIX'97 FindADevice, it told me that there is a device "0" in this port, but no more informations (that should be SanDisk 6.41.....)

And now some common points with MOS on my Pegasos :
    I tried to install Wipeout2097 : no installer installed :) (needed to pickup the one in AOS 3.9)

I tried to install ArtEffect4 : missing fonts ! (needed to pickup the one in AOS 3.9)

More tests tonight :-D
    Keep the Faith !
    VG 5000/A1000/500/500+/600/2000/1200PPC-GREX/1200PPC-ATEO/1200+1230-IVFPUSCSI/CD32/Pegasos 1 April1 G3/Pegasos 2 G4/ Ahtlon/K6-3/various funny machines too :-)
    Maybe one day a G4 AmigaONE when they will be debugged and without April...
  • »29.08.05 - 08:57