• Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    DJBase
    Quote:

BTW, I think it would be possible to spend an infinite amount of time in adding support for all kind of classic features and configurations, but I also think that one should draw a line somewhere in how much time and effort it is worth to put on a dead-end vintage system. I think we should look at this for what it is, and I do *not* think MorphOS for classics should be considered a way forward and worth investing a lot of efforts in, but rather a way of letting classic users and developers with suitable hardware (or motivation enough to get it) try/use/develop for MorphOS. All in my humble opinion of course.

But remember there are more PowerUP Systems outhere than Pegasos and A1 together. If every second will use MorphOS than we could call this an success for the MorphOS Community. But they would need Support for their Classic Hardware.
    Mac mini, PowerPC G4 1.5 GHz, ATI Radeon 9200 64 MB, 1 GB RAM, 80 GB HDD, MorphOS 3.10
    PowerBook, PowerPC G4 1.67 GHz, ATI Radeon 9700 128 MB, 1 GB RAM, 80 GB HDD, MorphOS 3.10
  • »27.08.05 - 11:57
    Profile Visit Website