• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    NewSense
    Quote:

NewSense wrote: Which connector? :-?
    Quote:

Goodman wrote: Power supply.
    NewSense replied: So was the charger light orange/amber or green? . . . or some other colour? :-?
    Quote:

NewSense wrote: So, do you mean it worked with a battery inserted (powered/charged) AND the Power Supply Unit (PSU)?
    Quote:

Goodman wrote: Last time, yes.
    NewSense replied: OK
    Quote:

NewSense wrote: Which "daughterboard" are you referring to? AFAIK, there is only the main logicboard, and the DC-In board which also has the sound chip on it!
    Quote:

Goodman wrote: DC-In board.
    NewSense replied: OK
    Quote:

NewSense wrote: So, if the cost of "shipping" (i.e. Expedition?) is 20-25 Euros then what else do you want for the PowerBook?
    Quote:

Goodman wrote: 30 euro for UK (shipping). At moment I'm just looking for some offers.
    NewSense replied: OK, when you know more about the working parts of the PowerBook I'll then consider making an offer
    Quote:

Goodman wrote: I have also 2x1GB DDR2 ram ...] [... If ram is either working or not it'd be important to understand how bad it is. Give me a couple of weeks to find someone that can test it... I will send you photos soon.
    NewSense replied: OK, I can wait for now, and thanks for the update. 8-)
    MacMini 1.5GHz,64MB VRAM, PowerBooks A1138/9 (Model 5,8/9),PowerMac G5 2.3GHz(DP), iMac A1145 2.1GHz 20", all with MorphOS v3.18+,Airport,Bluetooth,A1016 Keyboard,T-RB22 Mouse,DVD-RW-DL,MiniMax,Firewire/USB2 & MacOSX 10.4/5
  • »09.03.24 - 09:48