• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    NewSense
    I'm in the UK, where would you be sending it from, i.e. cost of p&p/shipping?

As it's believed to be non-functional what are you asking for it?

How do you think the motherboard (logicboard) got short-circuited? If you plug a power supply in then it either will power up, or it won't - it doesn't short-circuit the logicboard by those means, sometimes a component fails when these systems gets powered up, so please explain why you think it has suffered a "short-circuit"? :-?

Any photos, either on here or via PM - to arrange for photos via email?

Is there a battery included?

Have you opened the PowerBook at any time, as-in, would you know what you were doing to take it apart, to disassemble it, correctly, without damaging anything internally and put everything back in there - once you got to where it is now - if you did in fact open it up to see what's inside?

If you've never had it working how would you know if the screen is OK, or the DVD drive, and has it got a HDD fitted in it - if you know? :-?

I just want to know more about this "project" before I decide if I want to take on this "UAP" (Unknown Apple Product). :lol:
    MacMini 1.5GHz,64MB VRAM, PowerBooks A1138/9 (Model 5,8/9),PowerMac G5 2.3GHz(DP), iMac A1145 2.1GHz 20", all with MorphOS v3.18+,Airport,Bluetooth,A1016 Keyboard,T-RB22 Mouse,DVD-RW-DL,MiniMax,Firewire/USB2 & MacOSX 10.4/5
  • »05.03.24 - 22:35