• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    NewSense
    @ sailor - I do own a Sam 440ep-Flex v2, 733MHz, 1GB RAM (max), Sapphire Radeon 9250 PCI 128MB, which is in a dark red/burgundy coloured tower case with OS4.1FE Update 2 (fixed) installed on it. The backplate is fitted and secured properly, not just with the pillar nuts for the Serial port, but also with a washer/nut/bolt on the outer edge of the backplate as it was flexing too much, and needed to be secured better than it was originally supplied. It currently also has 2 x 5 port USB2 PCI cards fitted which add more USB ports to the system for additional flash drives, and other supported USB peripherals to be connected, so there are a total of 14 USB ports available on the system, 2 internal on the USB2 PCI cards, and 12 external, comprised of the 2 original backpanel USB ports that originally were intended for keyboard and mouse, and the 2 side USB ports on the front edge of the tower, and the other 8 on the back of the tower that exit from the 2 x USB2 PCI cards.

It all works well, and I keep it for testing some OS4.x software, though it doesn't get used anywhere near the same amount as my MacMini(s), Powerbook(s) or PowerMac G5 systems do with MorphOS or possibly even Mac OSX.

I hadn't thought of selling it, but depending on what I may get offered for it I then might consider selling it.
    MacMini 1.5GHz,64MB VRAM, PowerBooks A1138/9 (Model 5,8/9),PowerMac G5 2.3GHz(DP), iMac A1145 2.1GHz 20", all with MorphOS v3.18+,Airport,Bluetooth,A1016 Keyboard,T-RB22 Mouse,DVD-RW-DL,MiniMax,Firewire/USB2 & MacOSX 10.4/5
  • »16.03.21 - 06:32