• Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    sailor
    Quote:

Andreas_Wolf wrote:
    >>> Somewhere around 2003 I was choosing between buying Efika and Pegasos 2.

>> Efika 5200B support was added to MorphOS only in 2008 (MorphOS 2.0) :-)

> TheWolf missed the bigger error in that statement.......

Which one would that be (bigger factual error than being half a decade off, that is)?

I know, for someone the smallest details are more important than the meaning of the message. Anyway, I don't have exact diary from these days. My apollogies for this. I don't want to search archives and wayback machines to be absolute precise. We was talking also about purchase of AmigaOne years before it was oficially available. The same with Tabor today ;-)
    Here is mentioned Efika years before official production and here years before MorphOs support.

Yes, you are right, we cannot speak about Efika in 2003, but can in 2005 ;-)

But the meaning of the message is, that in the past I was thinking about purchase of Efika. I didn't buy it, and I want to buy it now. Pleeeease!

[ Edited by sailor 15.12.2020 - 14:30 ]
    AmigaOS3: Amiga 1200
    AmigaOS4: Micro A1-C, AmigaOne XE, Pegasos II, Sam440ep, Sam440ep-flex, AmigaOneX1000
    MorphOS: Efika 5200b, Pegasos I, Pegasos II, Powerbook G4, Mac Mini, iMac G5, Powermac G5 Quad
  • »15.12.20 - 14:25