• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    amigadave
    I'm needing help determining the value of a couple Classic Amiga systems I am about to trade to another member here, and I don't want to rely on the (sometimes crazy) pricing found on eBay. I respect that most users here will give me a fair and objective estimate of what my Classic Amiga systems are worth, so here are the descriptions of what I might be trading.

A2000 rev.6 motherboard
    DKB MegaChip 2MB Chip RAM w/appropriate Agnus chip installed
    GVP TekMagic 68060/50MHz accelerator w/SCSI controller & 16MB Fast RAM
    NewTek Video Toaster 4000
    NewTek Flyer
    Picasso II, or Spectrum 24bit video card w/passthrough of native Amiga RGB video
    ASDG Ethernet card
    HD Floppy drive
    CD-ROM optical drive
    4GB SCSI-2 hdd

I thought it also had a Sunrise AD516 in it, but I must have moved that sound card to another system of mine.

The 2nd system is an A4000D motherboard installed in a huge PC case with an extender board that allows 4 or 5 additional ISA slots, which were populated with several Video Toaster related boards, like time base corrector and such. Not sure which revision the motherboard is, but checked to make sure the battery was removed on both systems long ago. The A4000 has a WarpEngine 68040 accelerator, which I believe is clocked at 40MHz, and includes a fast SCSI-2 controller, and 128MB of Fast RAM. I have removed the Video Toaster card and all of the other Zorro, or ISA cards from this system, as I will be using them in another A4000 system of mine.

Thanks in advance for your advice on the value of these systems. Please consider that they are located in the USA, and not the EU, which probably affects the value either up or down.
    MorphOS - The best Next Gen Amiga choice.
  • »05.08.20 - 21:07