• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    NewSense
    @ vulture

OK thanks for that info about the VIA USB card, I'll bear that in mind, but I don't think/see they have as many electronic components on the board, so they probably aren't quite as controlled as the Belkin models, and I may buy one in due course, out of necessity or otherwise, but I'm glad they're working for you anyway.

Regarding your comments about the M-Audio 410 Firewire (Review - Sound on Sound), and the WD HDD, I have to say that it would be nice to be able to utilise more of the Firewire systems built-into the old Apple hardware many of us utilise for MorphOS. It really is a shame that more hasn't, as yet, been achieved with Helios or some alternative/improved built-in system software to be able to utilise the Firewire hardware in the devices we all enjoy using.

[ Edited by NewSense 26.12.2018 - 00:37 ]
    MacMini 1.5GHz,64MB VRAM, PowerBooks A1138/9 (Model 5,8/9),PowerMac G5 2.3GHz(DP), iMac A1145 2.1GHz 20", all with MorphOS v3.18+,Airport,Bluetooth,A1016 Keyboard,T-RB22 Mouse,DVD-RW-DL,MiniMax,Firewire/USB2 & MacOSX 10.4/5
  • »26.12.18 - 01:37