• Caterpillar
    Caterpillar
    KuyaMarc
    Quote:

Yasu wrote:
    But there must be some used PPC Mac Minis even in the Phillipines. Any of them will do. Or can't you ask someone to buy a cheap one and have them ship it to you as a "gift"?

As a foreigner in the Philippines, local Filipinos expect high money for computer products. I've been asking for gifts for the past 5 years, on multiple websites and people just accused me of being a scammer.

Quote:

Yasu wrote:
    What have you released? I must have missed it (on MorphOS I mean).

July 16, 2015: My FIRST MORPHOS DEVELOPMENT PROJECT: http://kuya-marc.blogspot.com/2015/07/morphos-speakjet-parser-phase-1-port.html

It was supposed to be in January 2015, but I was, and still am, heavily burdened by extensive personal problems.

If you continue to be sarcastic towards me, then try living in my shoes for a day. My hands are HURTING while I'm trying to keep up with your sarcastic comments! My problems are extreme; both physical and emotional. My rekindled Amiga hobby is a way of avoiding severe depression. If you need to know what my disabilities are, then read the right side bar of my blog.

Yasu, if you don't want me to support nor promote MorphOS, especially in the Philippines, then just SAY SO! You don't have to write sarcastic comments to me!
    I AM NO LONGER A MORPHOS USER!
    I AM NO LONGER SUPPORTING MORPHOS!
    PLEASE DELETE ALL MY POSTS! PLEASE DELETE MY ACCOUNT!
  • »16.07.15 - 16:42