• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    NewSense
    Quote:

Yasu wrote:
    Okey, cool :-) I guess I should try to get it to work in MorphOS (though I have no idea of how this work :-P )

The process is just a logical step of placing the unarchived files where Zukow has stated they should be placed, but remember that the PRINTER, USBPAR, printer.handler, and many of the other files shown in the Morphos sub-folder/directory/drawer MUST be put in the MORPHOS (MOSSYS - where you are not supposed to put any files - NORMALLY) related drawer/directory/folder as the MOSSYS: needs to find those files there, and not in the outer SYS: files drawer/directory/folder.

However, the files shown in the C drawer/folder/directory, once they have been unarchived, should be placed in the normal SYS:C/ drawer, such as applycmsfilter, gstoraster, imagetops, etc. as far as I am aware, but as you say the instructions are a little 'flaky', and really could do with better explanation.

As I made some errors on my first installation of this Beta printing system - which still has to be manually installed every time you update to a later version of MorphOS as it is not fully implemented as part of the MOS as yet - but the sooner it is the better as far as I am concerned..
    MacMini 1.5GHz,64MB VRAM, PowerBooks A1138/9 (Model 5,8/9),PowerMac G5 2.3GHz(DP), iMac A1145 2.1GHz 20", all with MorphOS v3.18+,Airport,Bluetooth,A1016 Keyboard,T-RB22 Mouse,DVD-RW-DL,MiniMax,Firewire/USB2 & MacOSX 10.4/5
  • »19.09.14 - 01:42