• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    NewSense
    Quote:

Cego wrote:
    ok, now i've managed to get the ppd file into the list. Problem was, that the printers drawer in sys:prefs was write protected.

Happy to hear you worked out why it wasn't inputting/saving the ppd file, and so glad you got it fixed - there may be a lesson to be learnt from this. I usually put files related to the system, but not part of it, where possible, in the Storage folder/directory, and in its/their own individual drawer/folder/directory - well that's where my ppd file resides.

Quote:

my next problem is that old Printer prefs just wont save the Ghostscript commandline for the next reboot. It still gives me the old content.

I don't use Ghostscript at all now, as all the printing I do is through Pagestream or APDF, or VPDF which works incredibly well through Zukow's Beta printing system. So, I cannot offer much advice on Ghostscript, but possibly someone else can.
    MacMini 1.5GHz,64MB VRAM, PowerBooks A1138/9 (Model 5,8/9),PowerMac G5 2.3GHz(DP), iMac A1145 2.1GHz 20", all with MorphOS v3.18+,Airport,Bluetooth,A1016 Keyboard,T-RB22 Mouse,DVD-RW-DL,MiniMax,Firewire/USB2 & MacOSX 10.4/5
  • »19.09.14 - 01:15