• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    NewSense
    Quote:

terminills wrote: I would have loved for it to have been released already however it's a fairly complex project due to how much work is involved in the update.

Hi Timothy (terminills), nice at last to hear back from you on the FinalWriter v7 project, how long since your last update here . . . 11th February 2022 - (almost an anniversary date - should I get a cake and card arranged? :-? 8-D

I too would have loved to have been kept up to date with ANY progress, but even the FinalWriter (GoDaddy) website cannot be monitored for progress, and even an email request for further progress - got the reply back from the contact email address as: "There’s been a fairly significant update made but my developer is not ready for me to announce it." :-o - which was 1st December 2022 (when I posted the reply that I got back) - which is over 1 month ago, with no updates regularly updated anywhere else (including the Amiga.de/news forum) as even the elusive amiga.de/news that is supposed to have 34 updates on the project, the last reply I can find was by Amigaharry, on 13-Jul-2022, 1259hrs, about 6 months ago, which was a reply to your comment the day before, and that seems to be the last comment for this project that I can source on amiga-news.de/comments/thread - for the 13th July 2022, or anywhere else, or have you updated some website that could be better monitored for such information? :-?

My comments here do not mean that I do not want you to succeed with your project, as I do, but how are you to keep enthusiasm going for it, when it is languishing, long and hard, in the seemingly data 'doldrums'? :-?

I hope you reply back here soon, and often, with updates on your progress you are making with FinalWriter v7. :-D
    MacMini 1.5GHz,64MB VRAM, PowerBooks A1138/9 (Model 5,8/9),PowerMac G5 2.3GHz(DP), iMac A1145 2.1GHz 20", all with MorphOS v3.18+,Airport,Bluetooth,A1016 Keyboard,T-RB22 Mouse,DVD-RW-DL,MiniMax,Firewire/USB2 & MacOSX 10.4/5
  • »08.01.23 - 08:28