Poll: Would you be interested in paying 49e for MorphOS port of AudioEvolution4 ?
Ended on 06.06.2010 - 17:43:36
» yes
78 %
78.05 % (32)
» no
21 %
21.95 % (9)
Total Voters: 41

• Butterfly
    Butterfly
    dekanyz
    Krashan,
    Quote:

Virtual instruments produce realtime audio streams, so Reggae is much more suitable for this

Do you plan to handle MIDI streams in Reggae too? Sounds interesting...

Krashan,
    Quote:

To say more, look at U1Synth source code. It contains a Reggae class being no less than a virtual instrument.

I've checked your sources, but a slightly lost in it. I'm a beginner in Amiga development.
    (But don't give up)

My diploma thesis was a real time audio processing program. I planned to rewrite it (on Linux, before I changed to MOS), but as considered the possibilities, I thought, there is only some additional things needed to write a virtual analogue synthesizer and it is much more interesting/fun/fancy thing. But, there is a bunch of software on Linux and there is no sens to create an n'th similar program and started to think, how to differentiate my synth. My decision was a synth with an xml input, because it is much easier to connect the part together and increase the number of used parts.

I think it is not a bad idea to do this based on Reggae. To create the basic effect filters (Flanger, Chorus, Tremolo, etc.) are really easy. The most complicated part is how to create a Reggae filter... Krashan: Could you help me please?

[ Edited by dekanyz 10.05.2013 - 11:18 ]
  • »10.05.13 - 09:13