• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    amigadave
    Browsing around the MZ.org site I noticed that almost 2,000 dolars, or euros is still showing as the "Open" bounty for Sputnik.

It should show as canceled, per this thread, and I was wondering what, if anything has been done to see this money moved to another deserving development project that one or more software developers would like to take on, but might be hesitating without a monetary incentive.

You know me, always trying to promote new software development for MorphOS, so just thought I would check to see what is happening with this nice size chunk of money available to developers, if it can be transferred to another project.

I agree with everyone else that Sputnik was a significant step forward, when there were not many good choices available at the time when I first started using MorphOS. I also hope that the developer who was working on it finds some other software development project to work on for MorphOS in the future.

Edit: I would not object to having this money given to Fab for his excellent work on the Odyssey web browser, but that would be up to the rest of the people that donated.

[ Edited by amigadave 16.01.2012 - 15:40 ]
    MorphOS - The best Next Gen Amiga choice.
  • »17.01.12 - 00:37