• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    TheMagicM
    Quote:

If you already have a SAM440 for AOS 4.1 would you not atleast try out MOS 2.1, propably yes? If you already have a SAM440 for OS 4.1 would you go and buy a Mac Mini to try out MOS 2.1, probably not?

How about reverse the situation. Lets say the SAM440 is for MorphOS and OS4 isnt ported to it....

If you already have a SAM440 for MOS, would you not at least try out OS4.1, probably yes?

No, I am a MorphOS user and do not care one bit about OS4 and whatever board it gets ported to.

If you already have a SAM440 for MOS would you go and buy a Mac Mini to try out MOS 3, probably not?

I dont know, I just screwed up and spent $600 on a underpowered/overpriced *motherboard* (not throwing in the price of the other hardware needed). So I'm pretty pissed about my original decision to buy a SAM board.

But I see what you're saying.. OS4.x users are all open-minded and they WANT to try MorphOS. (please read the heavy use of sarcasm). Again, I'm sure the goal isnt to convert OS4 users, instead, the real users (read: new users, geeks, tech folks) to the wonderful OS called MorphOS.

-Alex
  • »29.09.08 - 13:55
    Profile Visit Website