• Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    CountRaven
    When I installed beta 3 in my -now sold- Peg1 system the about intro screen was there. But when I installed Beta 3 in my Peg2 I just got a blank page on the sputnik start. Same was on beta 4 as well.

But this is not the big deal. The big deal is that I am totally unable to download any files. I would click on a Downlload link the file would appea rin the active downloads on the bottom but it would remain frozne in 0% and when I am trying to download the file on a different path I would simply not take and dialog box letting me specify the new path. So I am ussing Ibrowse to download files. Ibrowse does not support rapidshare Sput seems to work fine with it but every time that the download time comes.... it is 0.

On the firts seocnds I tried beta 4 I tried to download a file and it worked -I posted here as well- but this wa sprobably the only time... and it was not a rapidshare link. I mainly want to download rpaisdhare stuff but the downlod problem remains with all the stuff I would try to grab from the net and not only rapidshare...
  • »26.04.08 - 17:13
    Profile Visit Website