• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    jcmarcos
    Has anyone here had the problem that Sputnik works, but text is not rendered? I think I saw some posts about that, but I'm unable to find them.
    I had Beta 3 running fine, or so I think, because I only watched the "about" startup page.
    I had installed this Beta 3 without running the installation script, because I don't have internet at home, and the script downloads the fonts (I downloaded the fonts, and every other requirement). I carefully interpreted every line of the installation script, and there it was.
    So, Beta 3 seemed to work right. But then, I did use the install script for Beta 4 (of course skipping the part that downloads the fonts), and the startup "About" page seems suspectfully empty. Upon loading a local HTML file, I confirm that text is not showing up.
    How can I check that MorphOS is really able to use all the fonts it has? The program "TTManager" seems to work only for adding fonts, while Sputnik installation copies fonts and then a database for the truetype library.
  • »25.04.08 - 07:36