• Butterfly
    Butterfly
    samo79
    Quote:

takemehomegrandma wrote:

Wasn't it said from the very beginning that the MorphOS version comes first, and *then* an OS4 version? Has this really changed? If not, why are you constantly asking for news about the OS4 version? Do you *want* to annoy the author?

I don't like to a annoy anyone, I only ask more time because lack of informations from Marcik, maybe do you know better that me that the Amiga bounty are reached from time now...

Quote:

takemehomegrandma wrote:
    As soon as there are news about sputnik there is always the same group of people making a lot of posts, *not* to comment the features, *not* to comment the advancements, *not* to compliment the great achievements and efforts, but *only* to complain and nag about the lack of an OS4 port instead, despite that terms are already clear and known. Sad... :-(

This is not entirely true, I saw a *LOT* of positive feedback about this project here and in all other Amiga forums, OS4 forum too ...
    If I ask is because I love this project and appreciate a LOT the Marcik's job ...

Quote:

marcik wrote:

Sources will be uploaded soon.

You always forget the most important things :-P

Quote:

marcik wrote:

Work on OS4 version will start soon.

Is it possible to add an estimation date on how much time and work do you need to reach one first beta release ?

[ Edited by samo79 on 2008/4/21 13:18 ]
    BACK FOR THE FUTURE

http://www.betatesting.it/backforthefuture
  • »21.04.08 - 13:17
    Profile Visit Website