• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    Jupp3
    Quote:

The only advantage MosNET has over MiamiDX is that it doesn't crash immediately but just stops working or causes apps to output random garbage chars (bittorrent for example)

As I see it, the biggest advantage of MosNET over MiamiDX is that, there's unrestricted version legally (and freely) available. This isn't true for MiamiDX. You can't really say "Get a warez version of MiamiDX" to every new user (as that's the only way to get the non-time-limited version)

Personally, I didn't think of this as a "worthy" bounty (for a temporary solution to the lack of publicly available native TCP/IP)

About GUI... I think the most important thing would be to have a GUI where you can enter all configurations (IP addresses, buffer sizes etc.) for the connection. For the stack itself, some "online/offline" GUI could be done, but I think that settings gui would be more important. I guess such a settings GUI could be created quite easily with f.ex. rxmui. I think I could do it, but well, it isn't my bounty :-)
  • »08.04.06 - 12:02
    Profile Visit Website