• Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    My 10 usd worth... (or 9.something thanks to paypal) ;-)
    An yes, I know it's not a lot, but I don' even have pega/mos, and I'm student at university (= realy limited income).

Originally I gave my donation for coding a brand new native stack cause I though the project looked good (good reputation etc) and there definitely is need for native and free stack for MorphOS.

This old-code-port project was (IIRC?) only secondary opinion.. and I thought it might not be bad either. At this point I don't know what I should feel.. I have no way to check this code myself, so I'll have to trust on those people who's responsible of organizing these bounties for them to keep things under controll.

For other projects.. I'm sorry, but I've been waiting this one to finish before I'll consider donating again.. I know it's not fair for you, but it was the first one and I'd like to see results before next round.

Edit:

Next round => some other project I may fund.. I'm not going to donate more for this until I hear (from sources I consider reliable) it's working Ok with features mentoined on bouty-page

[ Edited by JoannaK on 2006/4/7 22:35 ]
    http://somequicknotes.blogspot.com/index.html
  • »07.04.06 - 21:28