• Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    Hi, great software. I tried it as an end user but unfortunately I found little or no use for it.

Unless I didn't look far enough, there is no central repository of updates, no co-ordination with any developers to all get their stuff online so it can be used by MorphUP, no listing of what software you can actually update with this program, no apparent co-operation from the MOS team that this software will be the official "OS Update" method, like AmiUpdate will be on OS4, etc...

Great idea and you've done great work, but I have been unable to actually do anything with this software as of yet. Maybe it is too early, but it would be very nice to see, for example, all MOS updates and MUI MCC updates on this, so people could find it very easy to keep an up-to-date system.

Don't get me wrong - MOS needs something like MorphUP...I just hope it can become what it needs to be. Like Apple's Software Update or Windows Update.
    A4000/060/PPC-200MHz, A4000T/060/PPC-233MHz, CD32, MicroA1, Pegasos 2 G4, AMD Phenom Quad Core 2.5GHz, MacMini 1.5GHz/64MB VRam...mwwmwahhh :)
  • »14.03.06 - 17:12
    Profile Visit Website