• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    Acill
    Quote:

AMiGR wrote:
    So far so good, but I have three pretty important questions:

1) What about OS4 and AROS versions? I've personally promoted this bounty to OS4 users. It would be grossly unfair for users of other systems that have donated to not have a version for their systems. Will you collaborate to developers of their systems to produce ports? ChainQ would be ideal, I guess. :-)

2) What about the MCC that was to be produced at a later date? Is this still the plan or is this now abandoned?

3) While I fully trust you, we are all humans. Who decides what constitutes an update? What if you suddently go mad and start releasing ultra minor updates just to withhold the source to your name until you find time? You've spent one hell of a lot of time on this project, that is certainly worth much more than just the bounty, but still, you have a day job, there's no guarranty that you will have time for major updates.

Promoting the bounty to other sites is great, but this is a bounty for a MorphOS version. If anyone feels like they are putting a donation in for anything other then that, well then they are wrong. I am not saying it wont get ported after and I hope it does, but first and formost this is for MorphOS.

I say let him complete it, release the initial version and we will see where it goes from there.
    Powermac Dual 2.0 GHZ G5 PCI-X (Registration #1894)
    Powerbook 1.67GHZ
    Powermac Dual 2.0 GHZ G5 PCIE (Registration #6130)
    A4000T CSPPC, Mediator
    Need Repairs, upgrades or a recap in the USA? Visit my website at http://www.acill.com
  • »31.07.06 - 13:09
    Profile Visit Website