• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    Acill
    You need to make up you mind ASAP and get it over with. You are putting a strain on the system and I cant see any more donations comming in before you do.

Keeping in mind you accepted the bounty with the intentions of actually following it, not to see how much others would make on your work once they put it into software that is commercial. I feel for you on that, but you did not get forced to do it.

Here is the problem we now face. Why would anyone take over the bounty now knowing you are about to release something for sale? Its a no win situation, people would rather put money into yours knowing its more complete and about ready.

I am recomending to Targhan that we pull your bounty agreement at the end of August and refund those that want it, then put the money that doesnt get refunded into another one or in the pool after a vote poll is set up to see how those involved feel about what should be done with it all.

Again as far as I am concerned you have to the end of August to make up your mind one way or the other.
    Powermac Dual 2.0 GHZ G5 PCI-X (Registration #1894)
    Powerbook 1.67GHZ
    Powermac Dual 2.0 GHZ G5 PCIE (Registration #6130)
    A4000T CSPPC, Mediator
    Need Repairs, upgrades or a recap in the USA? Visit my website at http://www.acill.com
  • »28.07.06 - 17:26
    Profile Visit Website