hooligan
    Quote:

takemehomegrandma wrote:
    Quote:

hooligan wrote:

How about giving all donators a free copy, and sell it to others. Sounds like so much more humane to me.

I believe I have donated $200 to this bounty, and I have always been prepared to double that up. But that is for an *open source* browser, not a closed, commercial browser that others will get for $50 or so ...

The *open source* part is really important here IMHO. It's what's making the difference! It's about long-term guarantee of development. *That* would make a difference to the platform. I am quite disappointed that sonic now considers putting a knife in that back. He should really make up his mind about this, and do it *now*!

I know. Was merely suggesting one possible solution, which in my opinion also, is NOT that good. I stand by your side on this, except blaming Sonic was maybe a bit too harsh .. maybe edit your post to point to proper name ;-)

I myself will only donate/register when I can test the product. The bounty itself is pretty clear.. it should be respected.
    www.mikseri.net/hooligan <- Free music
  • »28.07.06 - 11:13
    Profile Visit Website