• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    takemehomegrandma
    @ Krashan

I am very sorry to hear this. I had great confidence in your project, your ideas of a lean, mean single user PPC TCP/IP stack, and the features you pictured. However, I just want to say that there are no hard feelings about this, at least not from me. I still hope you will find the time and motivation to make *your* ideas of a TCP/IP stack a reality at some time in the future. :-)

@ Thread

There is still a need for a TCP/IP stack, and there is still a bounty for it. Personally, I still think it will be worth the money I have put in this far, and I will be happy to give them to anyone who releases a good quality and high performance PPC native TCP/IP stack! :-)

Hmm, there has been two major surprises from the MorphOS team in short time. And they both have pay-pal donation buttons attached to them. I see this as an internal policy change. The current TCP/IP bounty is not *totally* neglectable IMHO. Hmm, do one dare to hope for *another* surprise? I would gladly hand over my part of the bounty to the MorphOS teams support account in that case ... :-)
    MorphOS is Amiga done right! :-)
    MorphOS NG will be AROS done right! :-)
  • »27.08.05 - 13:42