• Targhan
    Well, my vision of Morph-Bounties is tainted now.

I consider the entire community as burned, since whatever was completed has been taken away. I felt it important for the community to have such a service, but as webmaster for MorphZone (among other MorphOS related things)--there was little time left. Thus, I handed the whole thing over to Acill's friend. Sometime during all of this, we lost the original MZ server due to hackers, so whether Acill's friend deleted all code or it was lost due to the attack (and subsequent panic) --there was one greatly frustraded webmaster around these parts. (since the server is gone, I cannot confirm what happened to the code; save that I know it wasn't me)

Now, however, the situation is a little more difficult. First, I cannot, and will not, hand out any shell accounts. I can do the code, or I can accept code. I could even lend the url "bounties.morph.zone" to someone else, though I would be reluctant to do so.

I am not sure where I want to go from here on the matter, so I suppose it's up to the community. Do you still *want* a "bounties" site?

Bounties site: for those who don't know its a donation based "wanted poster" for applications, tools, utilities, etc.
    :idea:Targhan

MorphOS portal? www.MorphZone.org
  • »05.05.05 - 03:12
    Profile Visit Website