Topic is Locked
  • Cocoon
    Cocoon
    posure
    Polyhead:
    Maybe you didn't read the entire text..These are IDEAS. It's not necessarily how the site will function, hence why this topic was created was to discuss what would be the best way to manage this site. Come up with some ideas of how to make the system fair before you flame. Hell, it's even in the "Possible ideas" category.

oGALAXYo:
    First of all, thanks for your input. As said in my proposal, nothing is in stone. The very reason for this post is to get your opinions on how the site should function and be managed. I myself am a Software Engineering major and I know how much time it takes to program and most often, the bounty isn't really worth it, its moreso just a bonus. Note that all of those things are just in the "ideas" section and I think they are topics that deserve attention. I agree with you that it would be unfair to "force" someone to update their software because of a bug. Nevertheless, if it is a major bug there should be either some way to motivate the author (or someone else to fix it) and thats the best I could come up with when I was tired. :-)
    psr.
    alkjfdjkahsSTRESSED OUTasjhfakdfa
  • »08.06.04 - 04:13
    Profile Visit Website
Topic is Locked