Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
Posts: 874 from 2007/4/9
From: Kingston upon ...
For a long time Scout has been a tool that most amigans have used, but it's grown old and is mostly AOS3.1 centric. It also requires one to install a handful of external MUI classes. And finally, it doesn't display infos about MorphOS' internals.
Here is what I'm proposing:
- A totally new application with a UI similar to Scout
- Runs with a standard MorphOS installation
- A peek into kernel internals of exec, intuition, dos
- An ability to show certain system lists in context (processes/tasks/windows as a tree)
Target: 200 euro.
Let me know what you think and what features you'd like to see so that I could come up with a more detailed list before officially launching the bounty.
- Change "bad OS" in AmigaOS version field to "Badass OS" ?
UI: Powerbook 5,6 (1.67GHz, 128MB VRam): OS3.1, OSX 10.5.8
HTPC: Mac Mini G4 (1,5GHz, 64MB VRam): OS3.1 (ZVNC)
Audiophile: Efika 5200b (SB Audigy): OS3.1 (VNC + Virtual Monitor)
Windows free since 2011!