• Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Is the Cmd+Tab window navigation a feature you would be adding in with the Exposé package features? Rather than something that can be 'tweaked' now in the current system?

As I'm not sure I (me personally) need a 'Cmd+Tab' feature, as the swap screen feature (Cmd+x/m) works really well for me, and I don't think I need another key option that I would have to get used to that basically does the same as the system already allows.

I appreciate you are offering something new for MorphOS, but for me, at this stage, I don't see the major advantage for all the work, and cost that would be involved - but I am certainly not everyone, and maybe others will decide differently. 8-D

I certainly appreciate the offer to do something to add features to MorphOS, but I'll watch to see what others say about your kind offer.
    Mac Mini 1.5GHz, Model 10.2, 64MB VRam, 250GB HDD, 1GB RAM, Airport, Bluetooth, Wireless Keyboard & Mouse, DVD-RW-DL+CD-RW, Iomega MiniMax, Belkin 6 port 3 x Firewire/3 x USB2, MorphOS 3.9, Mac OS X 10.4 & 10.5 & A1138 Powerbook MOS v3.9, Model 5,8 (Also
  • »02.01.17 - 03:25