Posts: 2370 from 2003/3/5
I've been thinking about this for a couple of years now, but after a recent discussion on ppa.pl, I'd finally like to propose a bounty for Expose-alike functionality on MorphOS.
What would be included:
- A view in which all windows would be presented on a screen, zoomed out so that one could easily distinguish between them
- A view that'd only present windows of the currently active application
- The window previews would update live
- Lucy-alike functionality built into system
- Would require at least a Radeon R200 (some functionality might need an R300)
- Would only work on Enhanced Display, hi-color screens (no CLUT support)
- Would only work on cards with accelerated 2D and 3D support
- The Lucy-alike functionality would have the same requirements as Lucy
The project requires changes in layers.library, intuition.library as well as a standalone application to do the actual Expose-magic. That's quite a bit of work. I'd first need to do the layers/intuition changes, so that the app could be released later independent of an OS update.
I'm offering to do this work if you guys raise 1k eur.