• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    amigadave
    Quote:

Kronos wrote:
    500€ are nice pocket money if your allready into MorphOS, but as a deciding factor for someone to join as a developer it falls a few 0 short.

I agree! 500 euros is a nice amount for someone who is only a hobby programmer, but for real programmers, who make their living coding, 500 euros is only two or three days wages. Also, Papiosaur, you are not alone, but most people do not wish to donate to a blind bounty fund, and are more likely to donate to a bounty for specific work, with milestones and specific goals spelled out clearly, so they know what they will get back from their donation. I don't mean to be negative, as I do support your efforts, and appreciate that you always try to figure out ways to help development in our community, so please do not take my criticism, or alternative suggestions as an attack against you, or your ideas. I often think about different ideas that might help increase development, or better recruitment of users and programmers, into our community, but great ideas are hard to find sometimes, and harder still to get agreement from other users.
    MorphOS - The best Next Gen Amiga choice.
  • »01.01.17 - 22:08