• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    NewSense
    Frozen applications AFAIK are never released, and usually that means a reboot is required if it's an application you need to use, as it's resources, and the systems resources it has allocated are all tied up/unavailable to anything else.

I also found the first website I cannot use with either v1.25 that came with v3.11 or the JIT version(s), that is:

the sign-up page for ITV.com - internet TV channel - Date Of Birth field inaccessible in that there is no way to input any data/text in the format required (dd/mm/yyy) even though the field can be highlighted with a mouse or Tab keypress, but no active cursor appears in the field so you cannot input data in it with OWB, and so the signup cannot be completed as this field is mandatory.

Yes, I did try spoofing, but that too does not allow the field to be accessed. I managed to signup, but I had to use my Windows system to manage it, which I really dislike having to use anyway, but needs must !!

[ Edited by NewSense 13.08.2018 - 01:49 ]
    MacMini 1.5GHz,64MB VRAM, PowerBooks A1138/9 (Model 5,8/9),PowerMac G5 2.3GHz(DP), iMac A1145 2.1GHz 20", all with MorphOS v3.18+,Airport,Bluetooth,A1016 Keyboard,T-RB22 Mouse,DVD-RW-DL,MiniMax,Firewire/USB2 & MacOSX 10.4/5
  • »13.08.18 - 01:39