• Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    XDelusion
    Vox: Funny!

The sad thing is, is that the world is heading towards a great irony which I call Corporate Capitalism, where in Big Business has more to say over public affairs and concerns than the governments do.
    And the worse part, according to our Democratic REPUBLIC, the people are supposed to rule the government, though then again when the people are not educated in the means to protect them selves against the "public relations" and "opinion making" methods of the psychologist and sociologists behind the media (and other fields), such concepts as "the people" and "democracy" are kind of rendered null and void.
    Ignorance is no defence against social engineering and generational conditioning. And the anti-Zen state that is perpetuated by sensationalists talking heads on the screen, the simplified printed word on the papers, and the mantras of the air waves isn't helping people to be neutral, observant, and protective of their personal sovereignty in any way shape or form.

Though with quotes like this one should it come as any shock?

"We can't be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans."
    - Bill Clinton, USA Today on 3/11/93, page 2a

Or quotes like these that can generally be researched and found as true... going years and years unnoticed even after they came true, well I think that just makes the big picture even scarier.

“We have stricken the (slave) shackles from four million human beings and brought all laborers to a common level not so much by the elevation of former slaves as by practically reducing the whole working population, white and black, to a condition of serfdom. While boasting of our noble deeds, we are careful to conceal the ugly fact that by an iniquitous money system we have nationalized a system of oppression which, though more refined, is not less cruel than the old system of chattel slavery.”
    - Horace Greeley - (1811-1872) founder of the New York Tribune

“It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.”
    - Henry Ford

“The money power preys on the nation in times of peace, and conspires against it in times of adversity. It is more despotic than monarchy, more insolent than autocracy, more selfish than bureaucracy. It denounces, as public enemies, all who question its methods or throw light upon its crimes.” - Abraham Lincoln

"The drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is to create a one-world government combining super capitalism and Communism under the same tent, all under their control.... Do I mean conspiracy? Yes I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent."
    - Congressman Larry P. McDonald, 1976, killed in the Korean Airlines 747 that was shot down by the Soviets
    "I hope life isn't a big joke, because I don't get it." - Jack Handey

Registered MorphOS user, Amiga user, and Atari 8-bit user.
  • »07.03.14 - 20:57
    Profile Visit Website