• vox
  • Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    vox
    Quote:

Zylesea wrote:
    All involved paties have their own agenda. It is very difficult to get a picture from outside. I'd say our Government (i.e. in my case Berlin and Brussels) should keep as neutral as possible and don't take any side but help humanitary wher help is needed.

The Ukrainia revolution is fishy (fascists involved, EU, US involved).
    The Ukrainian old government was fishy, too (to say the least, but so was the outcome of the orange revolution)
    Russias activities are fishy (military intervention is no option!).
    US activities is fishy (F*ck the EU Nuland and the likes) .
    EU's activies are fishy (Mrs. Ashton and EU money).
    Germany's activities are fishy (the German minister for foreign affais Mr. Steinmeier met with fascists! That is really unbeliveable, especially with our historical heritrage about fascism).
    I am really sorry for the Ukrainian average Joe who just wants to live a normal life. They are the victims of
    all this dangerous geostrategical gambling.

The EU should approach Russia and vice versa. Russia is not the Soviet Union. But the politics pursued by all parties now will lead to a cold war 2.0. Too many ppl with huge egos involved...
    I don't want that. Definitely not!

Similar to Syrian conflict, there are no good sides. Its hard to ally, even EU/NATO easily pick their side. Just like Russia, one should remember NATO violates all UN conventions on their own protection of "US interest anywhere", starting from 1999 bombing I have experienced with almost no military goals and a lot of civic victims.
    Not to say Putin is any better in use of force and political preassures. Seems UN is a failed project due to veto part which makes nations unequal.

Nice summary on Ukrainian situation, which is exteremely complex.

There are pro Russians and Ukranian nationalists, poor and rich part of country and Crimea with special status. Sadly, it is civic war since all involved beside Russian army are factually Ukrainians.
    ------------------------------------------
    iMac G5 1GB with MorphOS and MacOS X
    Lame PC with AmiKit XE
    YT channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdHl_msNWHEVPf229h_gijQ
    Telegram Amiga group: https://t.me/amigaranchorelaxo
  • »07.03.14 - 19:08