• Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Crumb
    Quote:

Zylesea wrote:

EU's activies are fishy (Mrs. Ashton and EU money).

Couldn't agree more... that money may end up being used to buy weapons to fuel a civil war. IMHO Russia has done the right thing to protect their militar bases and the russians of Crimea. EUs interest in helping Ukraine has been poor until now. I would be pretty worried if a philo-nazi party full of hate against the russians had done a putsch to control the government. If the new government was democratic would be preparing elections to choose a new political party&president.

USA is pushing EU to expand its limits to ex-URSS countries or even current Russia allies, sometimes even countries not ready to become part of the EU.

USA attacks any country of their choice to get profits making the target country pay to USA companies for reconstruction, reactivating their militar industry and pissing off Russia and China: Afganistan, Irak, Siria, Libya, Somalia... and indirectly in many other countries, specially caribean and souhamericans. I wouldn't trust their warmonger goverment much, oil and money it's all the justification they need (disguised with some lame and fake "liberty" motto.

@Recedent
    About your example of the redefinition of Poland borders please correct me if I'm wrong but I thought after the war most germans in that areas were forced to leave their homes and move to the west and leave the area "clean" of germans (if that was not the case I guess most went back to Germany to avoid russian army vengeance). Crimea in contrast was given to Ukraine "as is" without forcing its original population to move so there's still people alive who was born russian and lived in Russia before Nikita Jrushchov have the weird idea of giving Crimea as gift. I think that if there are old men alive that were born russian and knew that area as Russia is just different than talking about Khans and Julius Caesar, it's a different scale of time. All in all: Crimea going back to Russia would make sense IMHO since not much time has passed (there's people alive who lived in Crimea being Russia, not the same about talking about Khans or the Roman Empire) and most population is russian too.
  • »07.03.14 - 00:12
    Profile Visit Website