• Butterfly
    Butterfly
    rebraist
    I'm italian. And in my feelings both Russia and U.S.A. are friend countries, really.
    Here in Naples there's a strong community of russians, ukrainians and other people from various parts in the world. I know some russian guys have opened a green grocer shop near my house and they are really clever people. Other ukrainian have a delicatessen shop near here. Really both good people.
    In my parish (I'm a catholic) we host a russian orthodox little community with their priest. I see boys, girls, women, men and their children attending their mass, and sometimes the catholic priest and the orthodox one pray with both the people, in italian or in russian. I listened to some russian hymn to the virgin Mary that are simply beautiful.
    Near here there's the nato navy base with american military people. I went to school, when I was a kid with the son of one of them. I remember his name was Joseph. His father was an italo-american so he wanted the child go to the italian school. Very nice people indeed. I learnt with him that the hamster can be a nice pet.
    Well. I think we must simply not think the world belong to one or another. I think we must go beyond. American, Russian, African (we are plenty of poor guys here that come from Africa searching for a bunch of luck in their lives, women and men that work for just a few cents, just to survive).
    I think if we meet one each other in a simple way, without a computer, well we'll be very similar as my feelings are similar to those russian when i pray with them or with my kid american friend, Joseph when we played with an hamster. I remember when I was a child and I went to a camping in Europe or Asia, well the first things, we children learnt one from each other were the "bad words". Smiling and laughing. I didn't speak a single word of english, german, french or whatever other language, but I can swear, we german, italian, english, french, spanish kids understood bad words in every language.
    And soon after we always started to play together.
    Let's learn by the kids.

[ Edited by rebraist 06.03.2014 - 21:48 ]
    Mac Mini g4 1,5 mos 3.1 registered
    Powerbook g4 1,67 mos 3.1 unregistered
    Sam440 Os4.1.6
    Aros-Aros-Aros.
  • »06.03.14 - 21:45