• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    Zylesea
    All involved paties have their own agenda. It is very difficult to get a picture from outside. I'd say our Government (i.e. in my case Berlin and Brussels) should keep as neutral as possible and don't take any side but help humanitary wher help is needed.

The Ukrainia revolution is fishy (fascists involved, EU, US involved).
    The Ukrainian old government was fishy, too (to say the least, but so was the outcome of the orange revolution)
    Russias activities are fishy (military intervention is no option!).
    US activities is fishy (F*ck the EU Nuland and the likes) .
    EU's activies are fishy (Mrs. Ashton and EU money).
    Germany's activities are fishy (the German minister for foreign affais Mr. Steinmeier met with fascists! That is really unbeliveable, especially with our historical heritrage about fascism).
    I am really sorry for the Ukrainian average Joe who just wants to live a normal life. They are the victims of
    all this dangerous geostrategical gambling.

The EU should approach Russia and vice versa. Russia is not the Soviet Union. But the politics pursued by all parties now will lead to a cold war 2.0. Too many ppl with huge egos involved...
    I don't want that. Definitely not!
    --
    http://via.bckrs.de

Whenever you're sad just remember the world is 4.543 billion years old and you somehow managed to exist at the same time as David Bowie.
    ...and Matthias , my friend - RIP
  • »06.03.14 - 21:33
    Profile Visit Website