• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    amigadave
    Quote:

Kronos wrote:
    Well Geit normally holds the 1st Geit@home of the year sometime in March (it's just to cold for sleeping in the basement during winter) so that might still fit.

Generally there isn't much action at that time of the year elsewhere either.
    There might be a DoReCo in that time window, but thats "just" a 1 day event focused on 8/16Bit retro-gaming.

Thanks for the reply, if no events are planned, I might still be able to meet with a few users, or developers during those first two months of the new year, if the travel is not too far out of my way.

There are so few MorphOS users within the USA, there is little chance of visiting with them, but with the hundreds of users in Europe, I think my chances of having a drink and discussing MorphOS some afternoon or evening with a few users, or developers has much higher chance of happening.

Of course everyone is busy with their own lives, so I might not be able to meet anyone while I am there, but it never hurts to ask a question and see what happens.
    MorphOS - The best Next Gen Amiga choice.
  • »04.11.13 - 23:55