• Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    MorphDelf
    Amiga was known for its great video editing capabilities back in the days. Now we sit with PowerBook's and G5's. MorphOS is the perfect OS for video editing. Its light, requires less ram and got great multitasking capabilities.

I remember that I worked with iMovie on my PowerBook 12" back in the days. My PowerBook 15" is slightly faster than that one, and I am certain that video editing would be much more fun on MorphOS. I tried to do video editing on Pegasos II and using Blender for it. It went quite well, but I am looking for a program that have totally focus on video editing.

I am sure that more people than me would really be thankfull for such software. I am also sure that the one making such software for MorphOS could set price of 62,- euro or more and sell because many OSX users on PPC Macs asks me those questions when I am promoting them to install MorphOS.

MorphOS got the speed and enviroment, which users would love to work with, if there was a video editing software for the platform.

Maybe someone out there want to? I think hundreds of Morphians would love you forever if you did. Hope the one is out there somewhere. Are you?
  • »03.11.13 - 10:13
    Profile Visit Website