• Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    WeiXing3D
    Thank you Andreas.

I will upload and past a link to Dropbox with a couple of these files when I come back from work today (I'm in California).

Regarding UAED, there's exactly where I'm looking for it but there's not executable.

Funny thing is that I downloaded a newer version from Aminte, and the same thing happens after installation...there isn't an executable anywhere.

Cheers.

Quote:

Andreas_Wolf wrote:
    > I also downloaded a couple of new mod songs and they play well. But I still can't make
    > the other mod.songname files to play.

Okay, that very much hints at a problem with your MOD files specifically. But I have no idea what it might be. Maybe you can upload one of those files somewhere and give a link to it so we can try it on our systems with ANR.

> I haven't been able to try UAED since I haven't figured it out. The colder inside the
    > UAED directory (System:Applications/AUDIO/UAED/Players) only shows tools and
    > not an executable player. I'm sure I'm missing something.

Indeed. On your system, the UADE executable should be System:Applications/AUDIO/UAED/uade.
    MacMini G4 1.5GHz with MorphOS 3.9 FPGA MiST w/AmigaOS 3.9 (PFS3), FPGA Replay w/AmigaOS3.9, Amiga 1200 SCSI CD-RW, X-SURF 100 w/Rapidroad USB, External FDD with Chinon and Gotek units and Acer Aspire One ICAROS
  • »10.10.13 - 21:23