• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    TheMagicM
    Kesa,
    Quote:

Looking back i regret what i posted. I posted in haste and was really having a bad day at that time. Yes i should have waited before attacking the owner of A.org for shutting down the site when it was only maintenance. Lessoned learnt. I have also apologised to him for it.

@The Magic M. Tell me again why you are a moderator on Amiga.org? You never log in and i have never seen you do anything. You don't even know who owns the site. You seem like dead wood to me.

As far as me being a moderator on AO. I dont know why. I asked to be removed (emailed the AO mod list) but wasnt removed. When I log in, I do not moderate because I feel that it is a privilege given to people who are active participants on AO. Being that I am not as active as I used to be, the "Moderator" title is just a title with powers I do not use. I do not need to know "who owns AO". I dont keep track of that. I just go to the site and enjoy what whomever owner provides. I must confess..I did slightly know the dudes name was Bill P. So thank you Bill for being an awesome owner and fighting the good fight.

My reply to you, the only error I made was about Wayne thinking you meant him. I stand by the rest with no regrets.

[ Edited by TheMagicM 30.09.2013 - 19:16 ]
  • »01.10.13 - 01:13
    Profile Visit Website