• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    amigadave
    Quote:

Kesa wrote:
    Looking back i regret what i posted. I posted in haste and was really having a bad day at that time. Yes i should have waited before attacking the owner of A.org for shutting down the site when it was only maintenance. Lessoned learnt. I have also apologised to him for it.

@The Magic M. Tell me again why you are a moderator on Amiga.org? You never log in and i have never seen you do anything. You don't even know who owns the site. You seem like dead wood to me.

You come on here and stir up crap for no good reason, then apologize for the mistake, followed immediately by stirring up more crap by personally attacking another member here for their involvement, or lack of involvement, with the A.org site????

Please take your sh!t elsewhere, like MooBunny, or the site you are complaining about, where that kind of behavior is normal and apparently tolerated. This site is populated by people who do productive and interesting things with their computer systems and don't want, or need your drama.

Although I don't agree with all the decisions Bill P. has made over the last 20 years, everyone is entitled to make a few mistakes along the way, and I do believe that he is a staunch believer and supporter of the Amiga community.

[ Edited by amigadave 30.09.2013 - 16:20 ]
    MorphOS - The best Next Gen Amiga choice.
  • »01.10.13 - 00:16