• Just looking around
    Kesa
    TheMagicM,
    Quote:

Wayne. Right..He spent so much of his own time and money trying to bring together a dream. AO, IMO is the best Amiga site (now Amiga/MorphOS/AROS/OSx) to go to **because of Wayne**. Current owner is enjoying this popularity because of that. He ended up having to deal with fu**head users that cried and pouted if one user liked X OS instead of Y or threw general tantrums because they didnt like this or that. I'd just tell the users that didnt like his style to go fu*k themselves. "My site..you dont like it, go elsewhere."

You have a opinion now of Wayne and Piru, negative on both right? Go fuck yourself.

Before you go dragging people's name in the mud, why dont you wait till AO is fixed and get a proper explanation of what is really going on before moving your mouth.

I wasn't talking about Wayne dickhead. I believe the previous owner was Pyromania. He shut down the site in protest of something i can't remember and lots of people left. He then gave it to Systemadmin for free. Please get your facts right before mouthing off at someone.

What made you think i didn't like Wayne? I have an account over at Whyzatt? because it belongs to him. That isn't really consistant with me not liking him is it.

As for Piru. I never said i don't like him. Yes i think he is a troll and is obnoxious but i also find him funny unlike other users who are just plain offensive. Piru reminds me of Tuvok on Star Trek - obnoxious but funny.

You on the otherhand have revealed yourself to be a complete twat. Now it's time for you to go fuck yourself.
  • »30.09.13 - 12:40