• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    NewSense
    Fab,
    Quote:

Now, if it still performs slow for you, just disable it as indicated earlier. It might become a settings in the GUI in a next version, sure.

I did add a 'rider' update to say that it was - soon after I wrote the original post that it had got back to a more normal access/page loading speed, but it still seems slower than the earlier versions, but I obviously cannot explain why.

Incorporating the option to have TopSites as a program preference seems to be the most appropriate option, which I for one, would be very happy to see implemented. Thanks

I don't think my HDD is fragmented as it's a 250GB 2.5" IDE, and only the basics of the MOS system are on it, plus a partitiion for storage of data/files, but I'll bear this in mind. There's loads of spare unused storage space on the main Mac Mini 250GB HDD.

Quote:

In fact, it's about it being smart: for instance, if you have 1. MorphZone, 2. Another site, and you open in a new tab a link from MorphZone, you'll get: 1. MorphZone, 2. MorphZone 1st opened link 3. Another site. If you open a link from 1. again, you'll get: 1. MorphZone, 2. MorphZone 1st opened link 3. MorphZone 2nd opened link 4. Another site. And so on...

I understand this principle, but I noticed that when I had a few TABs open, and say .. middle clicked on a link from the first TAB, it opened a new TAB (setup to open after current) as the next TAB, but when I clicked on the next item I was interested in with the middle mouse button it opened 1 or 2 TABs AFTER the one I had just opened with a middle click - which is different than you've explained, which is the way I understood it to work - which is far better than it was before - SO, MANY THANKS for implementing the - 'Open After Current' TAB option.

Is there any chance of getting the CTRL + 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0 to work WHEREVER you have the mouse positioned within the GUI?

As it only seems to open the correct TAB with this keypress option - IF - you have first of all clicked the mouse in the upper part of the GUI before you press the CTRL + Number key, as it doesn't work if you press CTRL + Number Key when you have the mouse active in the body of a webpage - I seem to remember pointing this problem out before but as yet it doesn't seem to have been addressed/fixed.
    Quote:

Some of these shortcuts are already used by other actions.

OK, but can you allocate a keypress combination of your choosing that is as appropriate to the functions requested to offer this functionality, such as CTRL + F = Save as PDF, CTRL + H = Save as HTML or whatever combination of key(s) is most suitable.
    MacMini 1.5GHz,64MB VRAM, PowerBooks A1138/9 (Model 5,8/9),PowerMac G5 2.3GHz(DP), iMac A1145 2.1GHz 20", all with MorphOS v3.18+,Airport,Bluetooth,A1016 Keyboard,T-RB22 Mouse,DVD-RW-DL,MiniMax,Firewire/USB2 & MacOSX 10.4/5
  • »29.12.13 - 01:18