• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    NewSense
    Quote:

Fab wrote:
    It's more a network issue in my opinion. Certificates for paypal are up to date in the provided certificate file, and Odyssey doesn't randomly fail to send certificates, unless network connection got flaky for some reason, or that some proxy does weird things about it.

Thanks for the quick reply.

However, can you explain why I tried about 3 times to get through the link, with "ignore SSL errors" unticked, on each occasion, yet as soon as I had rebooted MorphOS and re-launched OWB/relevant webpage I got through, using the same weblink/page that would not let me through to the link before I rebooted.

As I said this has happened 3 times, and I could accept a coincidence twice, but 3 times and I'd have to call that unusual, otherwise known as some incompatibility/bug somewhere, at least that is what I think, as I don't have an proxies chosen or running at my end of the network.

I hadn't had any drop-outs on the network either, but of course a flaky network connection might cause it, but again - THREE separate occasions, I don't think so.
    MacMini 1.5GHz,64MB VRAM, PowerBooks A1138/9 (Model 5,8/9),PowerMac G5 2.3GHz(DP), iMac A1145 2.1GHz 20", all with MorphOS v3.18+,Airport,Bluetooth,A1016 Keyboard,T-RB22 Mouse,DVD-RW-DL,MiniMax,Firewire/USB2 & MacOSX 10.4/5
  • »12.11.13 - 00:44