• Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    connor
    @ Crumb

you stated:
    Quote:

OS4 is apparently no longer developed as it has not received real updates for ages

which is just wrong. Even me as a non OS4 user but just an occasional reader knows this. Many better informed users like cha05e90 could tell you eaxctly what all has been updated and is in development. But your statement is so simply wrong for everybody to prove that there is no need to discuss about this any further.

Quote:

both MorphOS and AROS are quite ahead of OS4.

this can be your opinion which is mine, too, but it is not a fact as you try to state.

Quote:

collaboration with something of low quality that tries to mimic linux is not something any amigan would desire, unless he has been brainwashed to think that linux is amiga.

shows that you prefer to throw oil into the fire instead of *really* thinking about what a good collaboration could be of benefit for MOS as well.

@ tolkien
    Quote:

I dont understand BLUEvsRED war either...We lost more than we gain I think.

Exactly. this is what I try to show Crumb. We all lost. No one gained a little by the multiple divorces. This war has to come to end but that obviously is not Crumb's intention.
  • »14.11.13 - 19:43