• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    NewSense
    Thanks for the update about Jukebox, and thanks for the PM.

I should also mention that I have had a couple of lockups/freezes/crashes and some strange behaviour before lockup/freezes/crashes while using ... Sketch.

I tried to 'fill' an object with a chosen colour, picked from the image, but it just put a line of colour in the 'flood' area, which I had chosen 'fill range' to 40% and 'opacity' to 100%, and then when I chose the flood option again, it inserted a block of the colour I was using, that I'd picked from the image and put that in some spurious, not moved to block on the page/image, so coloured an area I had not selected or even been in at that moment, which seemed really weird.

Anyone else had this happen to them. I didn't get any problem with Sketch when I used it under MorphOS 3.1, but maybe I never used this specific method of processing an image.
    MacMini 1.5GHz,64MB VRAM, PowerBooks A1138/9 (Model 5,8/9),PowerMac G5 2.3GHz(DP), iMac A1145 2.1GHz 20", all with MorphOS v3.18+,Airport,Bluetooth,A1016 Keyboard,T-RB22 Mouse,DVD-RW-DL,MiniMax,Firewire/USB2 & MacOSX 10.4/5
  • »06.06.13 - 03:55