• Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    stephen_robinson
    Just installed on my Powermac FW800, (update not install)

1: Feathers Screen Saver runs slower than before, very high CPU use, even on the preview screen

2: The rear Audio out socket dosn't work, only the 'headphone' socket on the front works

3: If I start up Heretic II it loads, then goes back to the Workbench Ambient Screen, I have to swap screens to get to the game, didn't do that before.

4: On all the installs I've tried it shows both the 'Boot' and my MacOS partition on the desktop, in mounter I've set it them to Manual, ie I want them hidden until I mount them. On 2.7 they were hidden.correctly.

5: RTCW which worked with 2.7 now screen goes to stand by, fans stay on, amiga+n/m and Both Amiga+Ctrl does nothing, I'll need to test that one.. tested again, working fine

6: The volume titlebar modules is rather slugish in moving up and down when using the mouse, it seems to take time to 'catch up' with the pointer.

7: on all systems, after using MacOS the time is an hour out, I guess this is something to do with MacOS changing the system time to UTC and daylight saving strangeness/MorphOS and MacOS handlng time differently, I was kinda hoping this would have been addressed for 3.0.

[ Edited by stephen_robinson 16.06.2012 - 15:23 ]
  • »16.06.12 - 15:41