Miky060
    Henes,
    Quote:

About the money part... well, what can I say except probably nobody thought about this point... I guess I can speak for the team by telling this is not what is driving MorphOS development.

I perfectly know that money is not what drive you all. You can't gain so much money with MOS development to live with it. I TOTALLY appreciate your efforts and dedication to MorphOS development. At the same time I think that if the 3.0 would have been released at December you would have gained many registrations 'cause people on Christams is more available to spend money and usually have some more bucks in their wallets and I would be happy for you all, because I believe you deserve our money! I hope you understand what I say.

Henes,
    Quote:

On the same topic, I think I also read somebody/somewhere believing 3.0 will come with G5 support or some other giant thing which was not announced...

Not me.
    I perfectly know that (and this is sad in MY POINT OF VIEW) that really few/zero development has been done on G5 support

I hope that writing our own opinions about some topics (like "I am not happy that the 3.0 will not be out before the end of 2011") will not make us (me in this case) a bad boy. Maybe saying "if you need more time for me it's perfectly ok" "take all the time you need, I'm ok with the 2.7" is more popular and nice, but if they are not my thoughts I can't say this even it can make me unpleasant. This not mean I do have not respect in your work, I'm just disappointed by this news and a bit sad. I'll live the same and I'll continue to appreciate MorphOS developers efforts :-)

@itix
    I don't know your problems and I'm sincerely sorry for it. I really hope you'll solve your issues soon.

PegasosII "Elite" Machine --> PowerMac MDD "popular" Machine --> MacMini 1.5 "still more popular" Machine
  • »22.12.11 - 20:53
    Profile Visit Website